Perma-Colour Pattern Stamped Concrete produces the real look of slate,
stone and Brick Textures in a three dimensional multi-tone effect. A vast
range of patterns and colours is available.
How is it done?
- Two coats of Perma-Colour dry shake colour hardener is applied to freshly
screeded and bullfloated concrete.
- When the coloured concrete has firmed but is still in the `plastic' stage
of set, Perma-Colour release agent is broadcast over the surface and then
stamped with Perma-Colour textured pattern mats.
- The concrete is left to cure, then excess release agent is removed,
concrete washed and then sealer is applied by broom, roller or spray.
- small extra cost over plain concrete in order to achieve a permanent decorative finish
- tougher surface than normal concrete due to surface hardening qualities of Perma-Colour colour hardener - resulting in a higher surface MPA rating
- surface hardness: between 7 & 8 on MOHS scale (Note 7 = quartz)
- low maintenance - no dirt, oil, algae penetration due to sealing nature
- uv light stable colours
- the real look of slate, stone and brick but with the structural integrities of concrete
- average abraded volume as BDRI test method B6 -
Appendix C = 1.85 cm3
20 MPA concrete pavers: average abraded volume = 9.6
60 MPA concrete pavers: average abraded volume = 1.2
- skid resistance test AS/NZS 3661.1
Sample: pattern concrete sealed with non-slip additive -> average skid resistance value of 61
(see product info for more details)
- colour hardener
- release of agent
- tools: concrete placing and finishing tools
- textured pattern mats
- concrete cleaning products: release remover & hydrochloric acid
- sealers: nonslip additives if required
Please view Gallerys 1-6 for huge range of colour and pattern combinations
due to 26 colour hardener colours, 18 release agent colours and over 30
different textured mat patterns.